Friday 20 March 2015

!! Update !!



It has come to my attention that a company I have previously mentioned in a blog post has had some rather disturbing controversy surrounding it. As it happens this has been highlighted further more in recent months and after researching a lot more into the company and its owner I have decided to cease any support or promotion for this company on my blog. 

My intention when creating this blog was to give my honest opinion on products and companies and ensuring I remained transparent in my posts. The more I have read about this company I have found there are many things that do not bare true to what they say they are about. I intend to finish the Lime Crime products I own and will no longer purchase anything from them here forth as I will not support a company that does not look after and value their customers. 


Please note as of 20th March 2015 Ahalya Beauty will not be supporting, promoting or reviewing Lime Crime Makeup on any social platform. Any reviews prior to this date will remain as they are. 

Janki 

Ahalya Beauty x x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...